Since I haven't post anything in this blog for ages, I decided to dig a little in my folders and see what I could find...
The following are some of the drawings I used in my portfolio presentation, whit the objective of showing my "artistic growth" during the concept art curse. I won't post by chronological order 'cause that would be more work for me...
Ice thumbs!!
Hands and feet studies. Always fun to do...
Now these are some really fun stuff! I had never made props, or cars, or tanks!
...and weird flowers...
Snake censer! I really like this idea...
Polls (?? the place were you put the ashes after a cremation...) from various cultures/times.
And more thumbs from landscapes...
...and some tower-thing with various elements...
Creatures! Had never made them before either...! It was fun too
And obviously I had to draw mermaids...or how I like to call them, Fish People.
This was for a weird work we made. Making animals with human faces! Some of the results were really creepy...maybe I'll post them later, wen I find them...
And more creatures, flying this time.
...and I had promised myself to only post finished work here, but that's impossible! because I never finish my drawings...-.- oh well...
















No comments:
Post a Comment